Thursday, February 3, 2011

Welcome!

OK...so I finally decided to create a blog.  I have no idea what exactly I will be posting, or how often.  However, I figured I had to start somewhere!

You might be wondering why this blog is called "Phinger Food".  Well, a friend of mine originally thought this photo (below) was for the Philadelphia Phillies -- because I'm from Philly.  She decided to called me "Phoamie Phinger" -- you know, those giant foam fingers they sell at stadiums!  Because this "Phinger" is actually plush, the "Phoamie" part dropped off...but "Phinger" has stuck, as a nickname of sorts.  Combine that with my enjoyment of cooking and baking, and there you have it: Phinger Food!

In addition to cooking and baking, I also enjoy photography, travel (especially cruising!), and online earning sites.  You can expect to see me post about any and all of these, and perhaps other things along the way.

~~ Welcome to Phinger Food! ~~

2 comments: